Alison,

Can you give some more details on the survey with respect to OpenStack ? I have
both a developer contribution policy survey and a project contribution policy
survey.

It would also be good to have more background as to the interest in obtaining
the survey results and what you intend to do with them since this is not clear
from your post.

Tim