Hi All,

I started working on the the https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1339028
and realized that we have the same issue with other connected resources in Neutron.

The problem is that we have API for the modification of any resources without limitations, for example, we can modify Router IP and connected to this subnet
VMs never will know about it and lose the default router. The same situation
with routes and IP for DHCP/DNS ports.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1374398
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1267310

So, we need to have common approach for the resolving these issues.

Solution might be  the following:
- To deny any modification of resources that were created and
   configured automatically during usual operations.
- To provide modification permissions only to admin.

What is your opinion?

/Thanks and Best Regards,
Andrey./