I'm fine with this if it works (seems pretty simple).

Let me know. I can get out an adjusted release if needed...

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Ian Cordasco <ian.corda...@rackspace.com> wrote:
There just needs to be a fallback import. In v2.5.0 the Message class
(which is the only item used from kombu.message) was in
kombu.transport.base. Thomas, can you confirm that something like

try:
    from kombu import message
except ImportError:
    from kombu.transport import base as message

Allows the tests to pass?