Le 05/10/2014 09:22, MENDELSOHN, ITAI (ITAI) a écrit :
Team,

Following my action item from last week  IRC.
It seems that the document is ready for submission by ETSI NFV team.
It was written in a liaison form as this is how they are used to operate.
They are wondering who should they send it to...
IMHO it seems a good idea that the NFV sub group will "receive" it in behalf of
the community.

Thoughts?

Itai

I don't know the legal conditions of the publication of this document, but I would assume it would be worth of interest within the whole OpenStack community so anyone could see what's missing and contribute to it.

At least pointing the document to the NFV wiki page sounds important, provided this communication can be done this way (ie. no opt-in list for people looking at the doc)

-Sylvain

Sent from my iPhone