Le 06/10/2014 12:29, Thierry Carrez a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I published a tentative schedule for the Kilo Design Summit in Paris:

http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/

The content is still very much a work in progress (as you can see by the
"topic tbd" labels everywhere), but it shows when each project will be
discussed, so hopefully you can start planning attendance more
precisely. Also remember we'll have a number of "pods" available so that
the discussion and collaboration can continue even when you don't have a
session on the schedule. You should generally plan to attend all 4 days !

I only see 3 slots for discussing about other projects. Do you know if it would be possible to get more as there are particular slots around 14:50, 15:40 and 17:20 which are quite empty ?

-Sylvain

I tried to avoid PTLs conflicts with presentations they give on the
OpenStack Summit side, and also made sure to reduce overlap between
"vertical" programs and "horizontal" ones (for example, making sure
Cinder folks can attend some "QA" or some "Keystone" sessions). It's a
pretty delicate balance, so I don't expect to make major changes unless
a critical conflict is reported and we can fix it with limited changes.

Remember that you can help shape the agenda of each subtrack by joining
the corresponding team meetings and participating in the brainstorming
of topics using the public documents at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Planning

More information on the Kilo summit will be posted at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Kilo

Regards,