Armando,

Will error message change still stop the fix from making into RC2?

Thanks,
Xu Han

On 10/04/2014 03:42 AM, Armando M. wrote:
I have all of these bugs on my radar, and I want to fast track them
for merging in the next few days.

Please tag the bug reports with 'juno-rc-potential'.

For each of them we can discuss the loss of functionality they cause.
If no workaround can be found, we should definitely cut an RC2.

Armando