From:   Gareth <academicgar...@gmail.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   10/08/2014 10:23 AM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [nova] How does Nova update time for compute
            nodes?

Hi, Nova guys

I know that 'nova-manage service list' will output 'XXX' for compute nodes
is the time between api node and compute node are larger than
service_down_time. At the same time Nova update db cyclically. So my
question is how does Nova update that data? via crontab or something else?

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.