On 10/9/2014 3:30 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
The sqlalchemy-migrate project is basically maintenance mode and the
core team [1] is kind of a weird mix of people - all great people I'm
sure, but I think it's more a team of people that stepped up when
OpenStack took over the project and said they'd babysit it but it's
pretty idle.

Given we have oslo.db now, and sqlalchemy-migrate is all DB goodies, can
we just have the oslo.db core team [2] own sqlalchemy-migrate now too?

Here are the sqlalchemy-migrate open reviews:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate,n,z

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/186,members
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/331,members

If no one wants this, I'll nominate myself for the sqlalchemy-migrate core team to try and keep the lights on.

Here's my code:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:mrie...@us.ibm.com+project:stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate,n,z

And reviews:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:mrie...@us.ibm.com+project:stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate,n,z