This has actually been the case since just after the cut of the RC1 for Juno,
but I wanted to make sure that it was explicitly called out on the mailing
list. Keystone has opened up for Kilo specifications, please submit your
specifications to the keystone-specs[1] repository. Ideally we will approve all
specs for Kilo as early as possible so that new code can land in the first part
of the Kilo development cycle. Any reviews of the current specifications by
cores or non-cores alike, of course, are appreciated and valued.

Cheers,
Morgan Fainberg

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/keystone-specs