We've planned a online + IRC mini-summit for discussing Glance topics prior to
the Paris summit. Please find the agenda as well as the topics which are
currently included for the same in this [0] etherpad. If you've a topic in mind
just for this virtual summit, please feel free to add so in the same etherpad.
I'm planning to finalize the topics early next week.

If you're interested in attending; there is a doodle poll [1] which asks for
your preferred date along with timezone in UTC (please see etherpad). Most
likely we will just end up having the sessions spanned over 2 days. However, if
you cannot make it both days please let me know your preferred topics in the
etherpad [0].

If you've any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-glance-virtual-mini-summit
[1] http://doodle.com/e42y2xvrhycqbmu5

Thanks,
-Nikhil