I am trying to understand why lxml is only in test-requirements.txt... The
default pipelines do contain xml_body and xml_body_v2 filters, which
depends on lxml to function properly.

Since lxml is not in requirements.txt, my packaging system won't include
lxml in the deployment drop. At the same time, my environment involves
using browsers to directly authenticate with keystone - and browsers
(firefox/chrome alike) send "accept: application/xml" in their request
headers, which triggers xml_body to perform json to xml conversion, which
fails because lxml is not there.

My opinion is that if xml_body filters are in the example/default paste.ini
file, lxml should be included in requirements.txt.

Comments?