Great work Daneyon!  Excellent job with neutron and nova-networking!

+1
-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Dake" <sd...@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:04:24 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [kolla] making Daneyon Hansen core

A few weeks ago in IRC we discussed the criteria for joining the core
team in Kolla.  I believe Daneyon has met all of these requirements by
reviewing patches along with the rest of the core team and providing
valuable comments, as well as implementing neutron and helping get
nova-networking implementation rolling.

Please vote +1 or -1 if your kolla core.  Recall a -1 is a veto.  It
takes 3 votes.  This email counts as one vote ;)

Regards
-steve