Hi Andrew,

Thank you for sharing your ideas. We have similar blueprint where you
should be able to save/restore information about your environment

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/save-and-restore-env-settings

For development, it's very useful when you need to create the identical
environment (including networks) or other specific tasks. Also you may use
the case to backup information about a cluster and restore one particular
node.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,