I notice at the top of the GitHub mirror page [1] it reads, "API Working Group
http://openstack.org”

Can we get that changed to "API Working Group
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group”?

That URL would be much more helpful to people who come across the GitHub repo.
It's not a code change so we would need a repo owner to actually make the
change. Who should I contact about that?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://github.com/openstack/api-wg/