(I hijacked this thread to save the context but changed the subject so more
people might read it.)

Looks like we have a scheduler specific session on Thurs. at 11:00AM for 90
min. so we can use that for working out some of the specific scheduler changes
we want to do (e.g. the split for sure).

On the Nova summit etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-summit-topics

there is a scheduler section but it's not very cross-project focused.  I would
like a cross project session on Tues. so we can get requirements from other
projects on what they need from a common scheduler.  I don't know that I have
specifics that I can put down on an etherpad yet, I'm hoping to get that info
from other projects.  Specifically, I think:

1) Cinder
2) Containers
3) Neutron
4) Ceilometer
5) Heat

are specific projects that have scheduling requirements (either to use the
scheduler or provide input to it) that they need and it would be really good to
find out exactly what they need.  My suggestion would be an etherpad with a big
title `Requirements' on top and sections for each of those projects would be
enough to get us started.

PS: Note that Sylvain and I are both on vacation next week so we'll have to
miss the Gantt meeting.  It would be great if you could lead the meeting Jay,
otherwise we'll just meet up at the summit.

--
Don Dugger