Hi,

I'm not sure whether following issue is problematic, and both, our team do some
effort, so I submit two blueprints:
[1.] optimize dvr flows:
Currently, accurate ovs flows in terms of full mac are used to communicate
among distributed router, but here comes problem : (1)the more distributed
router node, the more flows; (2)different distributed router across DC cannot
communicate through tunnel and additional operation under same mac prefix
configuration. So it would be useful to shift the complete-matching of mac to
fuzzy Matching, like prefix matching, reducing the number of flows and leading
to communicate among different DC though configuring same mac prefix through
tunnel.
Link: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/optimize-dvr-flows

[2.]add port timestamp:
It would be worth adding timestamp fields including create_at, update_at and
delete_at in the table of port in neutron, so users can monitor port change
conveniently, for example portal or management center wants to query the ports
that have changed or refreshed during the latest 5sec in a large scale
application. If not, it's time-consuming and low effectiveness.
Link: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/add-port-timestamp

Any response I will appreciate.

Thanks,
Xurong Yang