Hello All.

We kicked off our first meeting yesterday the review of the HA guide.[1]

We need to get the *current* HA model for each of the core components.

It would be great if either the PTL of each project - (or someone else that has
a definitive answer) could add their feedback to this query so we could start
the ball rolling and collect the information.

** Just to clarify - this would be only for the OpenStack components and
depending software (i.e. Databases and message queues etc..) not the underlying
instances **

The requested information is:

- Project Name
- Active/Active or Active/Passive or both or other?
- Suggested method of implementation
- Additional info that you feel is relevant to add.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-haguide-update

Thanks

--
Maish Saidel-Keesing