On 31/10/14 04:57 +0000, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
Hi Jay,

Wanted to clarify a few things around this:

1. are you using --is_public or --is-public option?
2. are you using stable/juno branch or it is a rc(1/2/3) from ubuntu packages?

After trying out:

glance image-create --is-public=True --disk-format qcow2 --container-format
bare --name foobar --name foobar --file
/opt/stack/data/glance/images/5be32fc4-e063-4032-b248-516c7ab7116b

the command seems to be working on the latest devstack setup with the branch
stable/juno used for glance.

Did you test this with an admin user?

The policy file in your paste looks fine too.

As nothing out of the ordinary seems to be wrong, hope this intuitive
suggestion helps: the filesystem store config may be mismatched (possibly there
are 2 options).

I haven't had the chance to test this but my guess is that Jay's issue
may be caused by an upgrade from Icehouse -> Juno.

I'll hopefully be able to give this a try today.
Fla.

Thanks,
-Nikhil