Hi Nikolay,

many thanks.
Cheers,
Lisa

On 31/10/2014 14:10, Nikolay Starodubtsev wrote:
Hi Lisa, Sylvain,
I'll take a look at blueprint next week and will try to left some feedback about it.
Stay tuned.

*__*

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.

Skype: dark_harlequine1

    Hi Sylvain,

    thanks for your answer.
    Actually we haven't yet developed that because we'd like to be
    sure that our proposal is fine with BLAZAR.
    We already implemented a pluggable advanced scheduler for Nova
    which addresses the issues we are experiencing with OpenStack in
    the Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics. This scheduler
    named FairShareScheduler is able to make OpenStack more efficient
    and flexible in terms of resource usage. Of course we wish to
    integrate our work in OpenStack and so we tried several times to
    start a discussion and a possible interaction with the OpenStack
    developers, but it seems to be so difficult to do it.
    The GANTT people suggested us to refer to BLAZAR because it may
    have more affinity with our scope. Is it so? Therefore, I would
    appreciate to know if you may be interested in our proposal.

    Thanks for your attention.
    Cheers,
    Lisa

      Such component's name is FairShareScheduler and