I’ll +1 this.  I think this is going to be relevant to quite a few things,
including NFV and routing (if you want to establish an L2 neighbor for ISIS…).
This seems like a useful feature.
-Anthony

Maruti's talk is, in fact, so interesting that we should probably get together
and talk about this earlier in the week.  I very much want to see
virtual-physical programmatic bridging, and I know Kevin Benton is also
interested.  Arguably the MPLS VPN stuff also is similar in scope.  Can I
propose we have a meeting on cloud edge functionality?
--
Ian.