From: Nikhil Komawar [nikhil.koma...@rackspace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:31 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Glance] Proposal to add reviewers requirement to the
glance-specs.

Hi,

I would like to propose the requirement of 2 reviewers (at least one of them
being Glance core), for a spec in order to be approved.

This proposal is a step to better plan the development work and help the team
prioritize on the reviews and features. The anticipation is that it will help
commiters get regular feedback on the active feature-work being done. It will
also help us reduce the push for any feature to be merged very late in the
cycle that is currently keeping wormhole open for bugs.

If there are no objections, we will implement this change for all the features
sitting in the review queue of glance-specs. The approved blueprints would be
discussed with core reviewers to get a sense of their availability.

Thanks,
-Nikhil