On 11/01/2014 11:29 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
On Sat, Nov 01, 2014 at 09:13:21PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if some distribution OpenStack package maintainers
would be interested to have some cross-distribution discussion on
Friday, during the contributors sessions.

I'll be happy to discuss with Ubuntu people, but not only. I'd like to
meet also guys working with RedHat and Gentoo. I'm sure we may have
some interesting things to share.

OpenStack release management team would also be welcome.

If you are interested, please reply to this mail.
You might also want to start an etherpad instance with some initial
agenda notes and throw the URL here to guage interest.

On a related note, a bunch of Fedora/RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux
packagers are planning[1] to meetup at the summit to discuss RDO project
packaging aspects, etc.

   [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/RDO_Meetup_Summit

Getting the whole "PBR version" issues cleared up would be huge.