+1 for me.

From: Douglas Mendizabal
<douglas.mendiza...@rackspace.com<mailto:douglas.mendiza...@rackspace.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 4:53 PM
To: OpenStack List
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Barbican] Nominating Juan Antonio Osorio Robles for
barbican-core

Hi All,

I would like to nominate Juan Antonio Osorio Robles to the barbican-core team.

Juan has been consistently giving us very well thought out and constructive
reviews for Barbican, python-barbicanclient and barbican-specs.  It’s obvious
from his reviews that he cares deeply for the quality of the Barbican project,
and I think he will be a great addition to the core team.

As a reminder to barbican-core members, we use the voting process outlined in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/CoreTeam to add members to our team.