Le 11/11/2014 23:07, Matt Riedemann a écrit :

On 11/11/2014 3:51 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

On 11/11/2014 3:50 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

On 11/11/2014 3:04 PM, Andrew Laski wrote:
We had a great discussion on cells at the summit which is captured at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-cells.  One of the tasks we
agreed upon there was to form a subgroup to co-ordinate this effort and report progress to the Nova meeting regularly. To that end I would like to find a meeting time, or more likely alternating times, that will work
for interested parties.

I am proposing Wednesday as the meeting day since it's more open than
Tues/Thurs so finding a meeting room at almost any time should be
feasible. My opening bid is alternating between 1700 and 2200 UTC. That
should provide options that aren't too early or too late for most
people.  Is this fine for everyone or should it be adjusted a bit?

Fine by me. I should be able to attend at least those at 1700 UTC.

-Sylvain

A meeting room will be picked once we're settled on times. And I'm not planning on a meeting this week since we haven't picked times yet and I
haven't had time to put together specs yet and I would like to start
with a discussion on those.

Not office hours for me and I've got mini-me to pickup at 1700 every
day, but barring that it seems like an OK time.  Plus I'm planning on
mostly working on (1) giving review priority and (2) QA (Tempest)
changes, which can probably be worked separately from a meeting as long
as I can get the minutes.

I guess I should say that 2200 is definitely doable for me, mini-me is
in bed by then (or so help me...).

Nevermind, I failed clocks in 2nd grade, these times are perfect for me. :)