Hi Gary,

I posted the patch-set addressing ML2 plugin
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130992/ .

I feel it is becoming long chain. It would be great we should first start
approving those patch-sets first rather than approving other bug-fix
related patch-set and ensure that all fulfills i18n translations.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Saro Chandra Bhooshan T.V. <
bhooshan.openst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> count me also.
>
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Irena Berezovsky <ire...@mellanox.com>
> wrote: