On Nov 12, 2014, at 1:30 PM, David Kranz <dkr...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Code has started going into tempest for several projects
> (nova,neutron,keystone) to allow removal of xml support in kilo. There have
> been many (heated) off and on threads on this list over the years. I'm sure
> many projects would like to do this, but there is evidence that not all have
> an understanding that this is ok. Is this a TC issue? If so, could there be a
> clear statement about xml support?

Sean started a thread on the TC mailing list at the beginning of the year [1]
which led to a discussion at the meeting on Jan 21 [2]. The current documented
policy for incubated projects is “at least a JSON entity representation” [3].

Doug

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2014-January/000494.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2014/tc.2014-01-21-20.03.log.html
[3]