Dear all,

I have some questions related to the migration of instances from nova-net
to neutron.

Assuming we have deployed Openstack with neutron disabled and we are
running some instances on it.

Now suppose we want to migrate the instances to neutron, what mechanism
would we require considering we don't have neutron running.

Is there a way to have nova-net and neutron running simultaneously?
Can we enable neutron services during run time?

How are we handling the migration process. If we need to deploy a separate
stack with neutron enabled, I don't understand how nova would manage to
migrate the instances.

I would really appreciate your help to better understand how the migration
process would be managed.

Regards
Hassaan Pasha