Hi All,

Latest convergence-poc code is available [1]
Reason for this fork was to avoid constant rebase. Wiki [2] also has been
updated to reflect latest changes/deviations. One prominent deviation from
convergence-blueprint is that observer and workers are not separate operating
system processes, but eventlets under heat-engine.

A sample RandomString template used for verification is also available [3].
Verified for basic CREATE, UPDATE and DELETE operations. We are yet to verify
ROLLBACK and CONCURRENT stack operations. Although we have tested using
RandomString resource, Code should work for all heat resources.

TODO:

1.       Delete old resources after a successful update

2.       Failure path for basic operations

We expect the poc completion by early next week.

Graph lookup code is all dumped on stack module and will look out of place and
we intend to refactor them.
Please review code and share your thoughts.

[1] https://github.com/anantpatil/heat-convergence-poc
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/ConvergenceDesign
[3]
https://github.com/anantpatil/heat-convergence-poc/tree/master/sample-templates