Benjamin,

Feel free to reach out. If you are referring to my -2, that was just
provisional.

Before we can go ahead and see an improved scheduling capability for DHCP,
you guys need to resolve the conflict between the overlapping blueprints,
working together or giving up one in favor on the other.

Cheers,
Armando