On 17/11/14 02:07, Richard Jones wrote:
>     Except that selenium is non-free: it's in the non-free repository of
>     Debian, because it contains a pre-built .xpi plugin for firefox, which
>     itself contains pre-built .so and .dll files.
>

> Hasn't this issue already been addressed? Horizon currently uses
> Selenium-based integration tests.

For Fedora, we found, that simply removing bundled .dll and .xpi files
still leaves selenium intact. But I agree, I would like not to have that
stuff bundled at all.

Tests in Horizon are: unit tests and selenium tests, both executed at
the gate; selenium tests are just mocked, vs. integration tests require
a cloud environment set up. This is not executed at the gate right now.

Matthias