Thank you for the clarification, yes I know about the blueprint/specification, I submitted yet them and the spec is currently under review :)

I noticed there are several steps one has always to do to enable and make a v3 api to work and pass the tests. It would be awesome to have a guideline or something similar that explain these steps, but I didn't find anything in wiki or documentation.

In particular I noticed I had to modify the file nova/nova.egg-info/entry_points.txt to make my v3 api to load, but this file seems not to be under versioning, is this file modified only after the changes are merged?