Hi stackers,

As far as you maybe know Rally has "rally verify" command that simplifies
usage of tempest.

We are testing this functionality in our gates on every patch (for about
month).
Everything was fine until today when it started failing.

We are running 2 different tempest sets (image and smoke). And smoke one
started failing.

I thought that something is wrong with Rally & Tempst integration, and
tried to run on fresh DevStack node just smoke tests from tempest via next
command:  "./run_tempest.sh -s"

I got next result:

Ran 0 tests in 4.499s
> OK
> stack@akurilin-virt-0:~/tempest$ git log -1
> commit 9556987fbfc906f386939b3903253aa8ff17d91d
> Merge: aee83e2 cd4a51e
> Author: Jenkins <jenk...@review.openstack.org>
> Date:   Tue Nov 18 12:42:41 2014 +0000
>     Merge "Add internal methods for setting compute clients"

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic