Tony Breeds wrote:
>     I was going to make an iCal feed for all the openstack meetings.
>
> I discovered I was waaay behind the times and one exists and is linked from
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
>
> With some of the post Paris changes it's a little out of date.  I'm really
> happy to help maintain it if that's a thing someone can do ;P
>
> So whom do I poke?
> Should that information be slightly more visible?

The iCal is currently maintained by Anne (annegentle) and myself. In
parallel, a small group is building a gerrit-powered agenda so that we
can describe meetings in YAML and check for conflicts automatically, and
build the ics automatically rather than manually.

That should still take a few weeks before we can migrate to that though,
so in the mean time if you volunteer to keep the .ics up to date with
changes to the wiki page, that would be of great help! It's maintained
as a google calendar, I can add you to the ACL there if you send me your
google email.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)