Dmitry,
thank you that you raised this important discussion and added section @Test
and report bug.
>From my side I want notice, that we have many unclear bugs and sometimes is
very hard to verify such bugs.
The awesome example: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1357298
there are many questions about verification:
- configuration
- env/iso version
- why this option @haven't be used here
- where is it should be
and so on.

Discussion about issue template you can find in community @[openstack-dev] [
QA] Proposal: A launchpad bug description template
will be great if we will use such template in our launchpad at least as
good practice while it are integrating in community.

Thank you,
 Nastya.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:30 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodae...@mirantis.com