On 11/24/2014 11:01 AM, Vladimir Kuklin wrote:
Fuelers

I am writing to you to suggest adding prefixes for Fuel subprojects/ as
it becomes more and more difficult to read all the emails in mailing
lists. Adding these prefixes should significantly improve ability of our
engineers to filter out emails they are not interested in, e.g. UI
implementation details are almost all the time not so severe for
deployment engineers. So I am suggesting to use following prefixes:

Library
UI
Nailgun
Orchestration/Astute
QA
DevOps
Misc
Release

So, you would have [fuel][library] as the subject, or you would have [fuel-library] as the subject?

Best,
-jay