+1 for both! Congrats :)

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:16 PM, Nikhil Komawar
<nikhil.koma...@rackspace.com<mailto:nikhil.koma...@rackspace.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Please consider this email as a nomination for Erno and Alex (CC) for adding
them to the list of Glance core reviewers. Over the last cycle, both of them
have been doing good work with reviews, participating in the project
discussions as well as taking initiatives to creatively improve the project.
Their insights into project internals and it's future directions has been
valuable too.

Please let me know if anyone has concerns with this change. If there none
brought up, I will make this membership change official in about a week.

Thanks for your consideration and the hard work, Erno and Alex!

Cheers!
-Nikhil