Hi,

I traced the WSME code and found a place [0] where it tries to get arguments
from request body based on different mimetype. So looks like WSME supports only
json, xml and “application/x-www-form-urlencoded”.

So my question is: Can we fix WSME to also support “text/plain” mimetype? I
think the first snippet that Nikolay provided is valid from WSME standpoint.

Or if we don’t understand something in WSME philosophy then it’d nice to hear
some explanations from WSME team. Will appreciate that.

Another issue that previously came across is that if we use WSME then we can’t
pass arbitrary set of parameters in a url query string, as I understand they
should always correspond to WSME resource structure. So, in fact, we can’t have
any dynamic parameters. In our particular use case it’s very inconvenient.
Hoping you could also provide some info about that: how it can be achieved or
if we can just fix it.

If you need help with contribution let us know pls.

Thanks

[0] https://github.com/stackforge/wsme/blob/master/wsme/rest/args.py#L215
<https://github.com/stackforge/wsme/blob/master/wsme/rest/args.py#L215>

Renat Akhmerov