Hi all,

Is there a way to simulate thousands or millions of compute nodes? Maybe we
could have many fake nova-compute services on one physical machine. By this
other nova components would have pressure from thousands of compute
services and this could help us find more problem from large-scale
deployment (fake ; -) )

I know there is a fake virt driver in nova, but that is not so real. Maybe
we need a fake driver could sleep 20s (which is close to real booting time)
in 'spawn' function.

--
Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor, kun_huang@freenode*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*