Hi All-

Daviey was an original member of the stable-maint team and one of the
driving forces behind the creation of the team and branches back in the
early days. He was removed from the team later on during a pruning of
inactive members. Recently, he has began focusing on the stable branches
again and has been providing valuable reviews across both branches:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Dave+Walker+%253Cemail%2540daviey.com%253E%22++branch:stable/icehouse,n,z

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Dave+Walker+%253Cemail%2540daviey.com%253E%22++branch:stable/juno,n,z

I think his understanding of policy, attention to detail and willingness to
question the appropriateness of proposed backports would make him a great
member of the team (again!).  Having worked with him in Ubuntu-land, I also
think he'd be a great candidate to help out with the release management
aspect of things (if he wanted to).

Cheers,
Adam