Hi, Ivan,

Yes, as you already mentioned, we can't just remove part of received
message because the log will become useless. But still we need to
solve the issue and here's my thoughts.

> Log data on nodes

As far as I remember, we have nailgun agent's log on nodes, but it's
another story. I mean, nailgun agent's log shows us what was sent to
Nailgun, but not what was received by Nailgun.

> Implement debug mode feature (increase verbosity by clicking/checking option
> on web ui/cli)

In that case we can't be able to debug our custmers' envs, because
they may have this option turned off.

>  Increase log rotation interval, i.e. to one week. This will decrease log
> size without making it less verbose

I think this is the best that we can offer now. So I vote for this.

- Igor