Link to the docs for the debugger script:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslotest/features.html#debugging-with-oslo-debug-helper

We have support for it in some of the Keystone related projects and folks
seem to find it useful. If may not fit your needs, but as Ben suggested,
give it a whirl, it should help.

Steve

https://github.com/openstack/oslotest/blob/master/tools/oslo_debug_helper

> On 11/30/2014 05:08 AM, Saju M wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How to debug test using pdb
> >
> > I want to debug tests and tried following methods, but didn't work
> > (could not see pdb> console).
> > I could see only the message "Tests running..." and command got stuck.
> >
> > I tried this with python-neutronclient, that does not have run_test.sh
> >
> > Method-1:
> > #source .tox/py27/bin/activate
> > #.tox/py27/bin/python -m testtools.run

neutronclient.tests.unit.test_cli20_network.CLITestV20NetworkJSON.test_create_network