On 12/02/2014 02:31 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
What is the text that should be included in the commit messages to make sure
that it is picked up for release notes?
I'm not sure anyone tracks commit messages to create release notes.
Let's use existing DocImpact tag, I'll add check for this in the
release scripts.
But I prefer if you could directly include the proposed text in the
draft release notes (link below)
I like the idea of using the DocImpact tag to be consistent with what is done in the Master branch.
Thanks for the link to the ReleaseNotes wiki page.

better way to handle this is to create a draft, post it in review
comments, and copy to release notes draft right before/after pushing the
patch into gate.
Forgive me, I think my question is more basic then.  Where are the release
notes for a stable branch located to make such changes?
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/2014.2.1#Known_Issues_and_Limitations

Cheers,
Alan