Hi,
you could take a look at Stackalytics and how this website communicates with launchpad.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Stackalytics/HowToRun

Best,
Angelo

On 03/12/2014 13:41, Louis Taylor wrote:
On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 08:20:45PM +0800, zfx0...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi, all

I am a graduate student in Peking University, our lab do some research on open
source projects.
This is our introduction: https://passion-lab.org/

Now we need openstack issues data for research, I found the issues list:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack/
I want to download the openstack issues data, Could anyone tell me how to
download the data? Or is there some link or API for download the data?

And I found 9464  bugs in https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack/ ??is this all?
why so few?
That is the number of currently open bugs. There are 47733 bugs including
closed ones. Launchpad has an API [1], which can probably list the bugs filed
against a project.

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/API