On 12/03/2014 03:56 PM, Anita Kuno wrote:
As of now third-party CI account creation is now self-serve. I think
this makes everybody happy.

What does this mean?

Well for a new third-party account this means you follow the new
process, outlined here:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account

If you don't have enough information from these docs, please contact the
infra team then we will work on a patch once you learn what you needed,
to fill in the holes for others.

If you currently have a third-party CI account on Gerrit, this is what
will happen with your account:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-party-system

Short story is we will be moving voting accounts into project specific
voting groups. Your voting rights will not change, but will be directly
managed by project release groups.
Non voting accounts will be removed from the now redundant Third-Party
CI group and otherwise will not be changed.

If you are a member of a <project>-release group for a project currently
receiving third-party CI votes, you will find that you have access to
manage membership in a new group in Gerrit called <project>-ci.  To
allow a CI system to vote on your project, add it to the <project>-ci
group, and to disable voting on your project, remove them from that group.

We hope you are as excited about this change as we are.

Let us know if you have questions, do try to work with third-party
project representatives as much as you can.

Excellent work, Anita and the infra team, thank you so much!

-jay