From: John Griffith [mailto:john.griffi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 11:28 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [cinder] HA issues

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Dulko, Michal <michal.du...@intel.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>

> At the summit during crossproject HA session there were multiple
> Cinder issues mentioned. These can be found in this etherpad:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-crossproject-ha-integration
>

> Is there any ongoing effort to fix these issues? Is there an idea how
> to approach any of them?

Thanks for the nudge on this, personally I hadn't seen this.  So the items are
pretty vague, there are def plans to try and address a number of race
conditions etc.  I'm not aware of any specific plans to focus on HA from this
perspective, or anybody stepping up to work on it but certainly would be great
for somebody to dig in and start flushing this out.