On 12/09/2014 10:57 AM, Brad Topol wrote:
+1!  Makes sense.

--Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  bto...@us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680

From: Morgan Fainberg <morgan.fainb...@gmail.com>
Date: 12/08/2014 06:07 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Keystone] OSAAA-Policy

I agree that this library should not have “Keystone” in the name. This is more along the lines of pycadf, something that is housed under the OpenStack Identity Program but it is more interesting for general use-case than exclusively something that is tied to Keystone specifically.

openstack-policy? osid-policy? It really should not position itself as a standard. pycadf is more general purpose, but we are not looking to replace all of the rules languages out there.

Cheers,
Morgan

--
Morgan Fainberg