So, are we agreed that http://www.openstack.org/community/members/ is
the authoritative place for IRC lookups? In which case, I'll take the
old content out of https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/People and leave a
message directing people where to look.

I don't have the imagination to use anything other than my real name
on IRC but for people who do, should we try to encourage putting the
IRC nick in the gerrit name?