Folks, just a heads up that we have completed splitting out the services
(FWaaS, LBaaS, and VPNaaS) into separate repositores. [1] [2] [3]. This was
all done in accordance with the spec approved here [4]. Thanks to all
involved, but a special thanks to Doug and Anita, as well as infra. Without
all of their work and help, this wouldn't have been possible!

Neutron and the services repositories are now open for merges again. We're
going to be landing some major L3 agent refactoring across the 4
repositories in the next four days, look for Carl to be leading that work
with the L3 team.

In the meantime, please report any issues you have in launchpad [5] as
bugs, and find people in #openstack-neutron or send an email. We've
verified things come up and all the tempest and API tests for basic neutron
work fine.

In the coming week, we'll be getting all the tests working for the services
repositories. Medium term, we need to also move all the advanced services
tempest tests out of tempest and into the respective repositories. We also
need to beef these tests up considerably, so if you want to help out on a
critical project for Neutron, please let me know.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-fwaas
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-lbaas