Hi,
In Juno Release, the IPMI meters in Ceilometer have been implemented.
We know that most of the meters implemented in Ceilometer can be observed in
Horizon side.
User admin can use the "Admin" dashboard -> "System" Panel Group -> "Resource
Usage" Panel to show the "Resources Usage Overview".
There are a lot of Ceilometer Metrics there now, each metric can be metered.
Since IPMI meters have already been there, we'd like to add such Metric items
for it in Horizon to get metered information.

Is there anyone who oppose this proposal? If not, we'd like to add a blueprint
in Horizon for it soon.

Thanks
Xiaohui