Hi Yamamoto,

XenAPI and Neutron do work well together, and we have an private CI that is
running Neutron jobs.  As it's not currently the public CI it's harder to
access logs.
We're working on trying to move the existing XenServer CI from a nova-network
base to a neutron base, at which point the logs will of course be publically
accessible and tested against any changes, thus making it easy to answer
questions such as the below.

Bob